AFSH aspires to empower its students to have a holistic development, in scholastics and demeanour, supplemented with a sense of patriotism and complemented by an evolving curriculum and Co-Curricular activities.
‘Students First Education Always’ is our endeavour in grooming the students of the millennial by amalgamating the challenges of education and technology so as to bring about a dynamic transformation in the individual.
The school aims at strengthening the potentialities of the children by constructive and creative activities for all round development of personality. In addition, building of character, team spirit, dedication to purpose, patriotic outlook and sense of citizenship are inclucated in children.
- To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education.
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the CBSE, NCERT.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Patriotism" among Children.
- To maintain the quality of teaching is kept reasonable high by maintaining an appropriate teacher pupil ratio and by appointing suitable teachers with high academic qualifications.
- To prepare students for the All India Secondary School and All India Senior.Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education
Wed, 15 Sep 2021